1980s Iris Giclée Print by Killian Wells
This limited edition wall art was designed by Killian Wells to be the ultimate 1980s statement piece for any retro space. The print features art deco and Memphis Design Movement-style shapes combined with painted iris flowers, set in a classic 80s color palette. The inspiration for the design comes from a mix of sexy, dark 80s interiors and vibrant Miami style. This versatile print is perfect whether you're aiming for a Golden Girls, Weekend At Bernie's, or Scarface aesthetic.
About Deadstock™ Posters
- Limited Edition exclusive to Xyrena, not available anywhere else
- 24" x 36"
- Acid free archival-quality stock (250gsm / 9.5 Mil.)
- Glossy finish
- Fade-resistant pigment ink
- Printed on the world's first Pantone Pastels & Neons calibrated large-format printer to achieve accurate reproductions of 1980s and 90s colors
- Frame not included
- Ships rolled in poster tube
Shipping & Returns
Deadstock™ Posters are made-to-order so we're unable to process cancellations or accept returns. For more information click here.