No products in the cart.
Username or email *
Earn 32 Midas Points™ with your purchase!
Xyrena’s Glamboo® isn’t a toner, primer, setting spray, or fixing spray—it’s all of them!
Inspired by Korean beauty, Glamboo’s namesake ingredient is a specially processed bamboo extract—a silky, natural, high-end alternative to silicone with the same pore-minimizing and priming benefits. Glamboo’s advanced botanicals and pH-balanced formula adapt to your skin type for a natural, radiant finish. Over a year in development, Glamboo is a game-changing four-in-one arsenal of tools in a single bottle for the most convenient and beautiful makeup application of your life.
Toning: Organic coconut water, aloe vera juice, cucumber fruit extract, and caffeine tone your face to create an even canvas for any makeup artistry. We use alcohol as a highly effective ingredient carrier, safe preservative, and necessary component to hold makeup in place. The alcohol adds to the toning effectiveness of Glamboo while our antioxidant-rich, anti-aging naturals and powerful moisturizing ingredients offset any potential dryness associated with alcohol in skincare.
Priming: Bamboo extract and organic aloe vera juice prime your face and add slip for smooth-as-butter makeup application. An artfully balanced blend of beet sugar extract, vegetable glycerin, Brontide® (the first naturally sourced, non-GMO butylene glycol), and powerful hyaluronic acid work together to balance and add moisture to your face while minimizing pores and fine lines and plumping skin for a youthful appearance. Microparticles of organic tapioca reduce excess oil, provide a soft skin feel, and help achieve Glamboo’s natural radiant finish.
Setting/Fixing: In just one step, Glamboo’s lush botanicals (including organic coconut water and cucumber fruit extract) set makeup for a cohesive, blended look while fixing it in place. Glamboo uses VP/VA copolymer to create a flexible waterproof “second skin” that moves with your face; this polymer has been shown in studies to be more flexible and less prone to flaking than the alternatives used by many other brands. The film-forming property of aloe vera, plus the natural sugar content of coconut water, adds even more staying power without being tacky.
Temperature Control: Xyrena’s exclusive CosmetiCool™ Temp. Control is a combination of a patent-pending, skin-friendly cooling agent plus cucumber fruit extract, which delivers an immediate burst of freshness followed by extended cooling relief. You can confidently wear your makeup in any condition, from the beaches of Malibu to the bright lights of a photo studio.
Smells Great: Glamboo is void of the overwhelming alcohol scent typical of many cosmetic sprays. Glamboo’s signature tropical green aroma is a refreshing blend of bamboo, coconut, aloe vera, cucumber, and frangipani.
The Package: Like Xyrena’s other products; Glamboo’s one of a kind packaging is as Insta-worthy as you’ll be after using the magic formula it holds. Resembling a natural stalk of bamboo with 3D water droplets and a futuristic holographic finish, the case transforms into an angular-cut stalk of bamboo when the overcap is lifted. The travel tube is the perfect vessel for bringing your favorite new cosmetic staple everywhere—your car, purse, or makeup case. Glamboo’s frosted bottle is made of durable HDPE plastic, which is BPA-free and chosen for its recyclability and safety (it doesn’t leach chemicals into its contents). Glamboo’s sprayer features a modern neon green atomizer with a natural bamboo wood grain–style collar. The packaging was inspired by Glamboo’s fusion of innovative cosmetic ingredients and traditional naturals.
INGREDIENTS: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, VP/VA Copolymer, Lactobacillus / Arundinaria Gigantea (Bamboo) Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol+, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Maltodextrin*, Vegetable Glycerin~, Betaine (Beet Sugar Extract), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Caffeine, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*, Sodium Gluconate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)ˆ, D&C Green No. 5 (CI 61570), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 73015)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
+NATURALLY SOURCED, NON-GMO
~DERIVED FROM SOY, NOT PALM
ˆUNLESS LABELED AS FRAGRANCE-FREE ON THE FRONT OF THE OUTER PACKAGE
• No Parabens, Formaldehyde, or Silicone
• Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan
• Use with or without makeup for a flawless, natural, radiant complexion
• About 240 individual sprays per bottle
• Travel-friendly—Glamboo is 2 fl. oz., and both the bottle and outer tube bear a TSA Carry-On decal, so your makeup is ready for takeoff
• Helps your makeup go on and adhere faster and last longer
• When used with beautyblender® sponges, Glamboo reduces the amount of liquid foundation needed for full coverage
Directions and Tips
• Apply three sprays (one on the left, right, and center of the face) per use (i.e., three sprays to tone and prime and three sprays to set and fix).
• Close your eyes and mouth during application.
• Glamboo’s high concentration of moisturizing ingredients makes the spray a bit heavier than the standard setting/fixing sprays you may be used to. Compensate for this by holding the bottle 16–18 inches away from your face. We also recommend experimenting with Glamboo before applying a full face of makeup to find your preferred application distance.
• Spot treat fine lines, eye bags, and nose pores by spraying a small amount of Glamboo on your finger and applying directly to the area.
• If you are prone to dry or irritated eyes simply from having cosmetics around your eye area, we suggest using a tool like tanning goggles to cover the sensitive area when applying Glamboo.
• For a matte finish, pair with Glamboo® Holomatte Finishing Powder (Coming Soon).
• Use Glamboo for hair touch-ups to remove flyaways.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Enter a URL *
Enter a URL (optional)
Choose a file
You must be logged in to join the discussion.
Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all videosShow all photosShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions
There are no contributions yet.
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to reset your password.
Back to login
Email address *
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Continue as a Guest
©2015 – 2020 Xyrena® (A New Faction Inc. Company)