You can find the currency selector under the price on each product page.
We also have a handful of localized sites which will always set the correct currency automatically:
Our base currency is US Dollars so all conversions displayed are calculated from USD. We use Open Exchange Rates; the same technology trusted by Etsy, Fab.com, Wego, and Kickstarter.
When you checkout the available payment methods will be displayed based on a combination of your chosen currency and billing country. Your payment will be processed in your chosen currency.
Our products contain absolutely no animal-derived ingredients or byproducts including (but not limited to) honey, lanolin, civet, castoreum, ambergris, musk, and carmine.
At no point in the formulation of our products are any ingredients tested on animals by Xyrena, our suppliers, or third-parties. Each and every one of our raw material suppliers have provided a cruelty-free declaration.
Any traditionally animal-derived notes mentioned in our fragrance descriptions (i.e. leather, civet, musk, etc.) are entirely synthetic and included for reference only.
We're certified by:
- PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies (click here to see our listing)
- Leaping Bunny / Cruelty Free International (click here to see our listing)
We're also a member of The Vegan Trade Council
E-Mail: We send an automated order confirmation and receipt immediately upon receiving your order. In every case a customer hasn't received this confirmation it's been for one of two reasons.
A. A typo made during checkout
B. The confirmation went to SPAM (please search your spam folder for an e-mail from Xyrena.com)
SMS: If you opt for SMS/text updates during checkout (which we highly recommend) you'll receive an immediate order confirmation with your order number & we'll send you a shipping confirmation when your order is dispatched along with a tracking number and link.
Account: If you placed an order while logged-in with an existing account or you created one during checkout then you can always see your order history (and status) at Xyrena.com/my-account
No Account: If you placed an order as a guest all you need is your order ID number (provided by us on the order confirmation screen, e-mail, or SMS/text) and your billing e-mail: Xyrena.com/orderstatus
- United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico)
- United Kingdom
- China (individuals only – in accordance with our Cruelty-Free policy we don't sell to businesses in mainland China)
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Italy* (see special instructions here)
- New Zealand
- Russia* (see special instructions here)
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
Due to customs regulations we cannot ship to Italy or Russia directly.
We happily ship to Italy and Russia via Shipito, a reputable (A+ Better Business Bureau rated) third-party forwarding company that can handle the special shipping requirements. Here's how to place an order with Xyrena and have it forwarded with Shipito.
- Sign up for your free Shipito account here.
- During checkout on Xyrena use your normal billing address.
- Under Shipping Address select “Ship to a different address?”
- Enter the Shipito European warehouse address (located in Rastenfeld, Austria). You can find the address while logged-in to Shipito here. Make sure to enter your first and last name as registered with Shipito and your personal suite number in the second address line.
- Choose DHL Express.
- Place your order. Shipito will let you know when your package from Xyrena arrives at their warehouse and arrange forwarding to your local address.
Important notes when using Shipito for shipments to Italy and Russia:
- Shipito can forward a maximum of 5 bottles of perfume per shipment. To save on shipping altogether we suggest purchasing 2-5 bottles of fragrance from Xyrena since the rates don't differ much from a single bottle.
- Russian customers must choose Pony Express as the forwarding courier with Shipito and will incur a Dangerous Goods fee (in addition to standard Shipito fees) of $10 USD per shipment.
- Italian customers should choose FedEx as the forwarding courier with Shipito and will incur a Dangerous Goods fee (in addition to standard Shipito fees) of $39 USD per shipment.
- If you fill out your own customs form online with Shipito you need to check the Potential Dangerous Goods box, use “perfume” as the Item Name, and set the number of bottles in the Quantity Box. You can also request that Shipito fill out your customs form on your behalf for $7 USD per shipment (reccomended).
NOTE FOR ALL ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.: Customers are responsible for any applicable duties, customs fees, or VAT/taxes for shipments outside of the USA. DHL will ask for payment prior to or at the time of delivery. Xyrena is not responsible for shipments that are refused by customers or undeliverable as addressed due to incorrect information provided to us during checkout.
We are aware that an unaffiliated company has (in bad faith) registered the trademark ‘Xyrena' in China but we haven't heard of any counterfeit products yet. If you find any Xyrena products sold in mainland China please be aware that these are fake and not produced by or affiliated with us. Only products sold directly through our site or retailers on our stockists page can be guaranteed authentic.
We currently sell products on our site to customers in Hong Kong and are open to retail partnerships because animal testing is not required for physical sales in Hong Kong. For more information check out this great article by Logical Harmony: Can Brands Sell In Hong Kong And Be Cruelty-Free?
We have also applied for the required FDA export documentation to sell products direct to consumers in China via our site starting in August 2019. Direct sales (business to end consumer) of cosmetics are exempt from animal testing requirements. For more information check out this great article and infographic from Ethical Elephant: Understanding China's Animal Testing Laws
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club)
- Apple Pay (on compatible devices)
- Android / Google / Chrome / Microsoft Payments (on compatible devices)
- Online Banking (Pay via instant ACH debit using your bank login) Over 1500+ US banks supported including Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank, and Bank of America
- Amazon Pay (Pay using your existing Amazon account) Available in USA, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Portugal, Hungary, Denmark, Japan
- AfterPay (Pay in 4 easy installments with no interest) Available in USA (Coming Soon for Australia)
- AliPay (Available in China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore)
- Bancontact (Available in Belgium)
- EPS (Available in Austria)
- Giropay (Available in Germany)
- iDeal (Available in the Netherlands)
- P24 (Available in Belgium)
- SOFORT (Available in Austria, Germany, and Belgium)
- WeChat Pay (Coming Soon)
Payment options are dependent and automatically displayed based on your chosen currency and billing country.
“Extrait” should not be confused with “Eau”. Terms like Eau de Parfum, Eau de Cologne, and Eau de Toilette means that water has been added to the formulation, “eau” is French for water.
Our Unisex Extrait de Parfum is competitively priced. We dare you to find a genuine Extrait for less – most brands sell for $200+ for just 1 oz!
We're in the process of updating all of our packaging to meet European standards which includes disclosing 26 potential skin allergens (exceeding 0.001% concentration) in the ingredients list of each product.
During this transitional phase some original packaging won't include allergens in the ingredient list but all new products will.
We're also in the process of adding ingredient lists to each individual product page on our site. Please refer to product pages for the most current information and potential allergens.
Due to the complex nature of fragrance formulations and our growing catalog we unfortunately can't respond to individual inquiries about specific ingredients.
XY – Male & Female chromosomes (hence our unisex fragrances and cosmetics)
RENA – From the Latin word renascor which means “to be renewed or reborn.”
The name Xyrena also means “enchanter” in Old Greek.
And in case you're wondering, the “X” is pronounced as a “Z”.
Your selected payment method will be charged at the time you place your order.
For all of our policies please see our Terms & Conditions.
Once your order ships you will receive an e-mail with tracking information. Delivery time depends on your location.
For all of our policies please see our Terms & Conditions.